Starnar strives for community-based partnerships where everyone benefits. One of our passions (besides pie and weird stuff) is to design and implement unique, urban adventures in the downtown area.
Our Cornerstone Offering: the Hidden Denver Tour
Delve into the hidden nooks and crannies of Denver as your streetwise local guide, Jess, leads you off the beaten path during this 2-hour urban adventure. You’ll navigate the city’s secret gems by foot, accessing downtown buildings most people simply walk past every day to uncover the treasures contained within!
Hear the strange stories behind iconic Denver landmarks like the Big Blue Bear, Wall Street of the Rockies, and the Brown Palace Hotel. You’ll interact with quirky art exhibits, catch a glimpse of Denver’s notorious underground tunnels, and even learn about wacky traditions once hosted by the Mile High City.
Hidden Denver Highlights
- 2-hour walking tour of Denver’s secluded gems with Jess, the alpha narwhal at Starnar
- Explore 5 distinct sections of downtown Denver
- Engage with captivating art installations dispersed throughout the tour
- Hear riveting stories of weird history, true crime, offbeat traditions, and unique architecture
- Experience the city in an intimate, small-group setting
- Begin and end the tour in the same location, the iconic Big Blue Bear statue
Tour Details at a Glance
Departure: Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 1 p.m.
Start/End: The Big Blue Bear; Colorado Convention Center. Address: 776 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202
Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 2 hours
Price: $30 for adults, $20 for children (ages 10-16)
TO BOOK: Please use our contact form or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to arrange a tour!
You’ll never see the city the same way again. Join us for a fun-filled afternoon chock full of surprises.